Who is Stamp? About the Cluster Partners
- Benchspace is Ireland's first, shared, creative manufacturing hub.
- It's multidisciplinary workshops are equipped with woodwork, jewellery, digital design and fabrication facilities, along with modular open-plan incubation pods.
- The founding idea of Benchspace is to assist creative start-ups. Key to this objective is to provide affordable access to work space and professional equipment for people to develop their creative business.
- Such facilities naturally complement Further Education and Higher Education programmes producing graduates in creative and making focused disciplines.
- Benchspace lowers the barriers for people from all backgrounds taking their first steps into the start-up market.
- Sample-Studios is one of Ireland’s largest artist studios and creative work spaces with a membership of over 120 Visual Artists and Practitioners.
- Sample-Studios delivers 6 residency programmes to launch, support and sustain creative careers, particularly for early stage career artists and marginalised artists from a migrant, refugee and asylum seeker background.
- In 2021 the members of Sample Studios made a return of €23.531 into the Cork economy for every €1 invested by the Cork City Council.
- Last year, 21,000+ people engaged with Sample-Studios' free public exhibitions, education and outreach programming
Sample Studios: https://sample-studios.com
Cork Craft and Design
- Cork Craft & Design (CCD) is a social enterprise and membership organisation that supports and promotes professional and semi-professional craft and design makers
- CCD provides a space for creatives to network, sell and exhibit their creations.
- Every August CCD hosts the celebratory festival Cork Craft Month that holds over 70 events; from exhibitions, studio trails and demonstrations, craft markets, ‘Meet the Maker’ sessions and Family Fun Days.
- Pre Covid, Cork Craft & Designs retail shop had a turnover of €196,000 in sales with €175,000 going to our makers
Cork Craft and Design: https://www.corkcraftanddesign.com
Shandon Art Studio
- Shandon Art Studios was established in 2017 and is run by a group of local artists practising different disciplines.
- The studio energises the historical quarter, the hidden heart of Cork City and is a shared space for multidisciplinary artists to work, collaborate and connect.
- Since 2017 they have held Free Events and Educational Programmes; including 22 Exhibitions and Events and 5 Public Art Commissions that have had a public engagement of 6162 people
Shandon Art Studios: Shandon Art Studios - Home | Facebook
STAMP has been made possible by Cork City Council’s involvement in the Cult-CreaTE European cooperation project (INTERREG EUROPE) on cultural and creative tourism for SME competitiveness.
Local Enterprise Office Cork City
The STAMP partners gratefully acknowledge financial support from Cork City Local Enterprise Office (LEO).
In addition, the STAMP festival is supported by the Creative Ireland Programme, an all-of-Government five-year initiative, from 2017 to 2022, which places creativity at the centre of public policy. Further information from creativeireland.gov.ie
We are Cork
STAMP is also associated with the We Are Cork Place Brand.