Grange Road Bridge Rehabilitation Project
Grange Road Bridge located approximately 4 kilometres south of Cork City on the R851, spans over the Grange Stream. A composite structure, where the south side comprises of a masonry arch and the north side is constructed of precast concrete slabs and concrete abutments.
- Repair scour damage to the south western approach wall;
- Repoint abutments and undertake repair works to the masonry arch;
- Place rock armour downstream of the north face of the structure to alleviate scouring;
- Rebuild/repair damaged sections of masonry parapet.
- Restore the overall structural integrity of the bridge.
Start: Construction commenced in June 2021.
Finish: Project completed in Q3 2021.
For further information please contact Dan O'Sullivan, Senior Executive Engineer at email firstname.lastname@example.org