Christmas Parking Incentives
Festive shoppers in Cork are set to enjoy a raft of parking incentives over Christmas in the city centre. These parking offers will allow families to enjoy the city’s increased late night shopping offering in the lead up to Christmas. to attend GLOW, grab a bite to eat in many of the cities’ restaurants or attend a Christmas panto’ or show – without considering parking costs.
Paul Street and North Main Street Car Parks
- Free parking will be available to vehicles entering Paul St Car Park and North Main St Car Park after 5pm on Thursday nights, Friday nights and Saturday nights from Thursday, November 22.
- This offer is available at North Main St Car Park from 5-9.30pm and at Paul St Car Park from 5pm-midnight and continues until January 12th.
Black Ash Park & Ride
- Monday to Wednesday normal hours of 07:00 – 20:30
- Open Sundays from 11:00 – 20:30 (November 18th – December 30th )
- Late openings Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 07:00 – 22:00. Last bus leaves the city at 21:30 (November 22nd – January 5th)
- Normal charge of €5 applies at all times (includes parking & bus fare)
Temporary Park & Ride at County Hall
- Saturday and Sundays only from November 24th until December 23rd
- Saturday opening hours: 09:30 – 20:30
- Sunday opening hours: 10:30 – 20:30
- Last bus departs Sheares Street @ 20:30
- €5.00 for a family pass (includes parking & bus fare)
- €3.00 adult return (includes parking & bus fare)
- €1.50 child return (includes parking & bus fare)