Draft Development Contribution Scheme 2023-2029
Public Consultation on Draft Development Contribution Scheme 2023-2029
Notice is hereby given pursuant to Section 48 of the Planning and Development Act 2000, as amended, that Cork City Council has prepared a Draft Development Contribution Scheme 2023 - 2029 for its administrative area. A copy of the Draft Development Contribution Scheme can be inspected at the following locations:
Have your say
Cork City Council hereby invites any interested parties to make a submission/ observation on the Draft Development Contribution Scheme 2023-2028 from Friday 9th December 2022 until 5pm on 16th January 2023 inclusive, via the following mediums:
- The Public Consultation Portal at: http://consult.corkcity.ie/
- In writing marked “Development Contribution Scheme” to Mr. Fearghal Reidy, Director of Services, Strategic & Economic Development Directorate, Cork City Council, City Hall
- By email: Citydevplan@corkcity.ie
Written submissions received at City Hall by not later than 5.00 pm, January 16th 2023 will be taken into consideration before the making of the Proposed Development Contribution Scheme.
In respect to making a submission, please note the following:
- Submissions/ observations should include your name and address and where relevant, details of any organisation, community group or company etc. which you represent.
- Children or groups or associations representing the interests of children, are particularly encouraged to make submissions or observations.
- Please note that observations or submissions will be made public on the Council’s website (http://consult.corkcity.ie/) and will also form part of the statutory Chief Executive’s Report, which may be published on the Council’s website. The details including the names of those making a submission may be shared with relevant Council and Government Departments or their agents involved in the process.
- Please make your submission by one medium only. i.e. hard copy, e-mail or website.
- Written submissions or observations made to the Planning Authority within the period stated will be taken into account when preparing the Chief Executives Report. As stated above, submissions will only be accepted during the period 9th December 2022 to 16th January 2023. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Please note that in accordance with Section 12 of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended) all valid submissions received by the Council shall be published on the Cork City Council website within 10 working days of its receipt by the Council and can be viewed at http://consult.corkcity.ie. You should ensure that no vexatious, libellous, or confidential information, including confidential information relating to a third party (in respect of which the third party has not, expressly, or impliedly in the circumstances, consented to its disclosure) is included in your submission or part thereof that does not comply with this requirement. Please be advised that the submission will be published in full to include any name, address, etc. required.
Cork City Council is subject to the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act, 2014, the Data Protection Act, 2018 and to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
In order to assist us in complying with Data Protection and GDPR, if making a submission by post, on the online Portal or by email, please include your name and contact details (and where relevant, details of any organisation, community group or company etc., which you represent), on a separate sheet to the content of your submission/ observation.