This data is correct at time of going on-line but may be subject to change at short notice due to emergency works or other necessary reasons. Cork City Council Traffic Division Road Closures and Diversions.
Issue Date Friday 24th May 2013
Saturday 25th May 2013
- Lapps Quay and Connell Street will be closed from 6-00am to 3-00pm - Park & Ride Bus will operate from outside City Hall.
Sunday 26th May 2013
- Possible delays on Lower Glanmire Road from 5-00am to 9-00am (John Cahill Advertising)
- Possible delays on Churchyard Lane from 9-30am to 5-00pm (KN Networks)
Monday 27th May 2013
- Possible delay on Anglesea Street/South Terrace Monday to Friday (McGinty&O’Shea)
- Possible delays On Blarney Road from 9-30am to 3-30pm Monday to Friday to facilitate replacement of gullies .(Roads Dept C.C.C.)
- Possible delays on Togher Road Monday to Wednesday from 9-30am to 4-00pm for reinstatement works (Roads Dept C.C.C.)
Tuesday 28th May 2013
- Flaherty’s Lane will be closed from 9-30am to 3-00pm (KN Networks)
- Possible delays on Old Mallow Road from 9-30am to 4-00pm for water repairsMerchants Quay; will be closed eastbound Tuesday and Wednesday nights from7-30pm to 11-30pm for road repairs (Roads Dept C.C.C.)
- Possible delays on Vicars Road from 7-30pm to 11-00pm (KN Networks)Possible delays; on Skehard Road /Church Road from 7-30pm to 11-00pm (KN Networks)
Wednesday 29th May 2013
- Possible delays on Popes Quay from 9-30am to4-00pm for water repairs·Possible delays; on Ballyhooly Road from 7-30pm to 11-00pm for Water repairs
Cork Agglomeration - Strategic Noise Mapping
Please see -
New lower speed limit of 30 kph
The Cork City Road Traffic (Special Speed Limits at Specified Schools) Bye Laws 2011 introduce a new lower speed limit of 30 kph on the approaches to the following schools:
- Sunday’s Well Boys Primary School , Blarney Road.
- Scoil Barra Naofa Boys and Girls Primary Schools, Beaumont.
- St Brendan’s and St Mark’s Primary Schools, The Glen.
- North Monastery Secondary School.
- Coláiste an Spioraid Naoimh, Bishopstown.
- Nagle Community College, Mahon.
The Bye-laws will come into effect on Wednesday 22nd February. Motorists are asked to observe the lower speed limits in these areas.
Please see for relevant Cork City Bye-laws -
Cork City Speed Bye-laws 2011
Cork City Road Traffic Special Speed Limit at Specific Schools Bye-laws 2011
Cork City Council thanks you for your co-operation and apologise for the disruption that may be caused by these works. If you wish to receive this notice via e-mail please mail email@example.com