Events Over Festival Weekend
What's On Over Festival
Saint Patrick's Festival weekend in Cork will be an experience not to be missed, with numerous events taking place during the weekend throughout the city. Catch The Lee Sessions in pubs around town, visit some of our Top Attractions or discover the city on foot at your own pace with Cork City Walks . Pick up a brochure from Cork Tourist Information Centre, cafés and a variety of other locations in the weeks leading up to the big day. The brochure, and other local listings of what's on over the Festival weekend, will also appear below.
As precautionary measures for public health, the following events have unfortunately been cancelled:
- All events in
- Nano Nagle Place, Crawford Gallery, Glucksman Gallery, UCC, St. Peter's, Cork City Gaol, CIT/Blackrock Castle Observatory, Elizabeth Fort, Triskel Arts Centre, Cork Opera House
- Festival Market, Emmett Place, March 17
- Cork Lions Club Ball Run, St. Patrick's Hill, March 15
- Music For Minds fundraiser, CIT School of Music, Union Quay, March 15
- Gillette Energy City Choir, CUH, Wilton, March 16
- Celtic Knights - Dwyers of Cork, Washington St., March 17
For the most up top date venue information, please check with the venue in advance. The listings & brochure below contain links to each website.